We are excited to announce the 3 Bridges Yoga Fall Cleanse from November 3rd to November 15th. The cleanse, led by Erin Holt, nutritionist, is not a drastic fast or crash diet. It is a 2-week program designed to nourish the body and mind in order to keep you healthy and calm as your transition into the holiday season. You will be eating simple, seasonal, whole foods and creating self-care habits to boost the immune system and protect the body. This program includes recipes, nutrition information plus two yoga classes and on-going group support and daily motivation. You will create the space for positive and sustainable changes to your diet and lifestyle.
Sunday November 3 – Friday November 15
Cost is $75 for 3BY members, $85 for nonmembers. Private Nutrition Consultation included for $170.
Register at any studio, or online here. There are no refunds or exchanges for this program.
– Fall Cleanse booklet with information and guidelines emailed to you 2 days prior to start of cleanse
– Orientation with Q+A followed by 60 minute Every Body Yoga class on Sunday, November 3 at 2:30pm
– Daily emails throughout the length of the cleanse
– Private Facebook group as an interactive support and discussion forum
– 60 minute Every Body Yoga class followed by Wrap-up Discussion, Q+A and Celebration on Friday, November 15 at 5:30pm
– Private nutrition consultation with Erin (additional cost). During this 60 minute one-on-one meeting, we discuss your current dietary habits, goals, and potential roadblocks. This session takes place over the phone or in person at the start of the cleanse. Here we address your own specific needs and questions and tweak the cleanse so it’s yours personally. Together we’ll work to make small shifts that will add up to big changes in your overall health!
Frequently Asked Questions about the Cleanse
Q: What is the 3 Bridges Yoga Fall Cleanse?
A: Our Fall Cleanse is a gentle way to reset eating habits and provide the body with whole food nutrition. By eliminating the consumption of processed foods and food additives, we reduce the toxic load on the body. Included yoga aids in the removal of toxins. The Fall Cleanse is a way to bring your body back into balance and will recharge energy, release extra weight and make you feel great!
Q: Will I be eating food on this cleanse?
A: Yes! This is NOT a fast or a deprivation diet. Short term deprivation will not lead to long term success. The aim of this cleanse is for you to establish sustainable healthy eating habits. We want you to feel your personal best and to maintain that feeling after the cleanse.
Q: I have a lot going on right now. Maybe this isn’t the best time for a cleanse…?
A: We understand that you can’t put your life on hold for 2 weeks in order to do this cleanse, nor should you for any diet plan! You can maintain family, work and social obligations, travel and even exercise while cleansing! The healthy foods will energize you – there’s no better time than right now!
Q: Do I have to purchase any supplements for this cleanse?
A: No! We will be nourishing our bodies with vitamins and minerals from fruits, vegetables, legumes, seeds, nuts and grains. No powders, no pills, no potions – just food! There is no better supplement in the world than REAL FOOD!
Q: Is exercise part of this cleanse?
A: This cleanse is primarily a food program, however two yoga classes are included in the program (Sunday November 3rd 4:00pm Every Body; Friday November 15th 5:30pm Every Body). We encourage you to do as much yoga as you can along the length of this cleanse as it aids the detoxification process.
Q: How will I know how to get started?
A: Two days before the cleanse begins, you will receive an email containing the Fall Cleanse Booklet. This booklet will include a grocery list, shopping suggestions, food preparation suggestions, recipes, suggested meal plans, nutrition information and other tips and tricks. Sunday, November 3rd at 2:30pm, we will meet as a group
at the Portsmouth Studio. This will be an informational meeting, where we will discuss cleanse guidelines and you can get any questions answered that you might have.
Q: What do I do when the cleanse is over? How do I transition back to my normal way of eating?
A: These questions will be covered during the wrap up session on Friday, November 15th following the 5:30 Every Body class.