We’re pleased to announce an opening for our Work Exchange Position at the Portsmouth studio. It is a year long position starting in January with job details and application information below. We’d like to thank Ashley Wade for her year of service and help keeping the Portsmouth studio humming and running smooth.
A Work-Exchange Student at 3 Bridges Yoga Portsmouth will:
• Commit 1 scheduled hour a week to the studio for one year. Position runs from January 1st through December 31st.
• In exchange for the 4-5 hours of work a month, the work-exchange student will receive the student monthly rate of $25/month. (Note: If applicant is a college student or yoga teacher, you will receive free yoga)
• Work-exchange students will receive discounts on merchandise and intensives in accordance with membership benefits.
• Work-exchange students’ time at studio will be under supervision of the Studio Manager.
• Upon arrival to studio, work-exchange will be given tasks by the Studio Manager.
Some of the tasks may include:
• Thoroughly cleaning rental mats and organizing props.
• Vacuuming and/or wet mopping.
• Organizing paperwork.
• Distributing flyers.
• Cleaning the bathrooms and/or kitchen area.
• Set-up or preparation for upcoming events or intensives.
Work-Exchange Selection Process:
Step 1 – Fill out application. Click here
Step 2 – Come in for an interview with Studio Manager.
Step 3 – Studio Manager will pick work-exchange.
Work-exchange will be selected based on the following criteria:
1. History at 3 Bridges Yoga.
2. Schedule availability.
3. Previous volunteer/work experience.
4. Financial need.
5. Interest in learning about the yoga business and becoming more involved in a community.
6. Ability to represent 3 Bridges Yoga well.
7. Good references.
Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions about the position. We look forward to working with you.